Westchase & Waterchase

Westchase is an upscale community located in the Northwest Contingency of homes in Hillsborough County. Executive style housing as well as popular planned urban developments can be found throughout this neighborhood.

I have specialized in Westchase since it's conception. My knowledge of the area is intimate and thorough. I have successful helped procure many homes in the area for friends, neighbors and strangers! When Westchase was first developed, I was chosen by the developers as a consultant to their real estate advisory committee. No one knows Westchase better than I do!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Westchase is a master-planned, deed restricted community encompassing over 2000 acres.  Westchase is perfectly located within 20-30 minutes of the airport, Westshore Business District and 25-35 minutes to St. Petersburg and the beaches. Westchase is a planned unit development with a distinct urban and close knit feel. Featuring 3,478 homes in 29 separate Neighborhoods, it’s a good size without feeling congested.  Each neighborhood has its own hub of activity which comes together at the two Swim & Tennis Centers, two playgrounds, sport fields and picnic pavilions and the Westchase Town Centers.  The community is easily accessible from the Veteran’s Expressway, Linebaugh Avenue and Racetrack Road.  Westchase is also conveniently located to three major malls – Westfield Citrus Park, International Plaza, and Westfield Westshore Plaza.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waterchase offers active residents exceptional luxury, convenient services, and engaging activity programs within our resort-style community.WC pool view 45 full elevated w slide

Waterchase boasts eight (8) distinct neighborhoods: Mar Azul, Savona, Alicante, Aberdeen, Astoria, Ashton, Baleares, and Provence. The neighborhoods are harmoniously situated throughout 475 acres that include miles of walking paths interlaced through the professionally landscaped tropical gardens, perfectly manicured lawns, and past protected natural woodlands, freshwater lakes, and streams. Our community features 633 family and estate homes and 132 townhomes. Waterchase has both single and multi-story homes, townhomes, and estate homes reflecting Mediterranean, Ranch Hacienda, and Craftsman style architecture.

Search Westchase & Waterchase Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property T3169959
$455,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of TAYLORMADE PROPERTIES, INC. MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property T3169709
$358,900
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of FUTURE HOME REALTY INC MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property T3169899
$375,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of CENTURY 21 LIST WITH BEGGINS MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property T3168850
$550,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL MFRMLS
Featured picture for the property U8042761
$429,900
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of TOP NOTCH ASSOCIATES MFRMLS
The information contained herein has been provided by MFRMLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Apr 22, 2019 1:40:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Westchase & Waterchase *

$513,640

0.03%

$185

0.03%

0.10%

March

February

0.11%

0.21%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable